- "I've tried other legal job boards only to find old listings and posts from legal recruiters. Thanks for maintaining a site that's easy to use and has current in-house jobs"K.A.
- "Great Website"
- "Thanks for providing a site that saves me time and provides value"
- "JDHUNTR has become my job hunting personal assistant" Thank you H.L.
- "The most comprehensive site I've used" B.R.
- "Your customer support is always friendly and ready to help"
JDHUNTR In-House Jobs is a law job board for attorneys looking to go in-house.
We feature hundreds of in-house jobs directly from corporate employers across the U.S.
Browse In-House jobs at all levels of experience from Senior Vice President, General Counsel to Counsel.
Only Legitimate In-House law jobs are featured on JDHUNTR. We do not accept job posts from 3rd party legal recruiters and we do not post job feeds from other job boards.
Why subscribe to JDHUNTR? You can browse and apply directly to hundreds of in-house counsel jobs, search by job category or location, bookmark in-house jobs,
organize your job search, post a resume and signup for in-house job alerts. In-House jobs are posted regularly, so content is current.
Subscribe today to start your search for the ideal in-house job.
JDHUNTR In-House Jobs
Corporate employers need talented attorneys at all levels of experience to join their in-house legal department.
This is your opportunity to browse 100's of in-house jobs and apply directly to employers across the U.S.
All in-house jobs are organized by location and job category (general corporate, litigation etc.) for easy viewing.
Any time you have a question about a job, contact us we're here to help you.
Our staff is dedicated to finding and posting only legitimate in-house jobs.
We never accept job posts from 3rd party legal recruiters or job feeds from other sources.
Your Ad or Logo on this site. Reach 1000's
of Attorneys across the U.S.
Contact us for details
Login and take a moment to review the video we've posted.
It offers some tips that may help your resume get noticed when you submit it electronically
to an employer. Good Hunting.