- Your site has saved me countless hours of searching for a job. I've used the free job boards (free is not always free) and when I applied for a job, I was required to load my resume into their system. I was never called by the employer and I have no idea where my resume was sent. Thanks for making it a simple process to apply for jobs.
- Thank you JDHuntr, your customer support has been excellent, they have been very helpful with all the questions Iíve asked about submitting my resume to jobs
They strongly encouraged me to customize my resume and cover letter for each position.
They also recommended I apply for jobs that were listed longer than four months; imagine my surprise when these employers called me for interviews.
Thanks to your team and JDHuntr, I am in the final phase of the hiring process.
- Thanks so much for the article.Much thanks again. Great.
- This site is excellent I really like the ease of searching in-house jobs. Keep up the good work!
- Thanks for giving me the opportunity to pick your brain regarding my resume. Every time I submitted my resume electronically to an employer it was rejected. After contacting your staff they reviewed it and made suggestions to modify for the ATS used by most employers. I feel more confident submitting my resume and employers are now calling. I was referred to your site by a friend. Thanks Al
- Thank you very much. Great site, and I will certainly use it again, but hopefully (for me) not for a while.
- Thanks to JDHUNTR I submitted my resume and was called for an interview.
- You have a great website. Keep up the good work.
- Thank you! I enjoyed using your web-site, I think it has the largest selection of corporate attorney jobs!
- Thank you very much for checking into this; correcting it and then extending my subscription. I really appreciate it! It is unusual to be treated so well and stands out to me as extraordinary. Thank you. All the best, Michele
- The most comprehensive site I've used
- Robert C.
- I've tried other legal job boards only to find old listings and posts from legal recruiters. Thanks for maintaining a site that's easy to use and has current in-house jobs
- Thanks for providing a site that saves me time and provides value
- JDHUNTR has become my job hunting personal assistant. Thank you.
- Your customer support is always friendly and ready to help
- Your site has saved me from the frustration of searching through hundreds of job boards. Thank you
If you would like to submit a testimonial please click the "Add Story" link below.
JDHUNTR In-House Jobs is a law job board for attorneys looking to go in-house.
We feature hundreds of in-house jobs directly from corporate employers across the U.S.
Browse In-House jobs at all levels of experience from Senior Vice President, General Counsel to Counsel.
Only Legitimate In-House law jobs are featured on JDHUNTR. We do not accept job posts from 3rd party legal recruiters and we do not post job feeds from other job boards.
Why subscribe to JDHUNTR? You can browse and apply directly to hundreds of in-house counsel jobs, search by job category or location, bookmark in-house jobs,
organize your job search, post a resume and signup for in-house job alerts. In-House jobs are posted regularly, so content is current.
Subscribe today to start your search for the ideal in-house job.
JDHUNTR In-House Jobs
Corporate employers need talented attorneys at all levels of experience to join their in-house legal department.
This is your opportunity to browse hundreds of in house counsel jobs and apply directly to employers across the U.S.
All in-house jobs are organized by location and job category (general corporate, litigation etc.) for easy viewing.
Any time you have a question about a job, contact us we're here to help you.
Our staff is dedicated to finding and posting only legitimate in-house jobs.
We never accept job posts from 3rd party legal recruiters or job feeds from other sources.
Your Ad or Logo on this site. Reach 1000's
of Attorneys across the U.S.
Contact us for details
Login and take a moment to review the video we've posted.
It offers some tips that may help your resume get noticed when you submit it electronically
to an employer. Good Hunting.